1. Go to Microsoft Teams
2. Login with your Union email and password
3. Choose "MCUTS Library Collection Portal" team
4. Open "Main Book Stacks-MCUTS.pdf" found under the "General" subheading
5. Search for books using ctrl + f then typing your search terms
6. Use the arrows to navigate through the document and search results
All MCUTS students and faculty have access to this document in Microsoft Teams. If you do not have access or need additional help, please contact LeAn (email@example.com or 901-324-2014 ext. 3107) or Amber (firstname.lastname@example.org or 731-661-5058).
901-324-2014 ext. 3107
Books that are not owned by Union can be requested through Interlibrary Loan. The books will be delivered to LeAn Inman who will contact you about picking them up. This process also applies to books owned by Union but not located on the MCUTS campus.